Greens Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2007

I am Isolated.....

It's 4 a.m.
And I'm outside
Thinking of all the unwise things I’ve done
If I could take them back
You know I would
You know I would change everything
Even me
Even this emotions inside me
That I have for you

But the upside is that I’m cold
I’ll just ram you away
I’ll try and disregard you
But there are always obstacles to everything

What the fuck is wrong with me?
Why do I see this as a curse and not a blessing?
Is it because I don't want to push you away
I don't want to forget you
and that I care?
Is it because I'm so tired of being isolated?
But I know I always will....



9 comments:

white-silence said...

and i was up at 4 am last night...

Anonymous said...

You always will..?

s[u]jau said...

its easy to say i ll change.. n blur blur blur.. but people really cant change themselves.. or even if they can they WILL NOT!! be as who u are! better!!

Anonymous said...

ފާއިތުވެއްޖެ ވަގުތަކީ އަނބުރާ ލިބޭނެ އެއްޗެއް ނޫން

Anonymous said...

sujau fuck off

yaittey said...

saabahey green, nugengulhen dho cbox eh ves >> my blog updated with the meetup post!! :D

Samahath Ibrahim said...

"..Your life, my friend, is an island separated from all other islands and continents. Regardless of how many boats you send to other shores or how many ships arrive upon your shores, you yourself are an island separated by its own pains, secluded in its happiness and far away in its compassion and hidden in its secrets and mysteries..

..Your inner soul, my friend, is surrounded with solitude and seclusion. Were it not for this solitude and this seclusion you would not be you and I would not be I. If it were not for that solitude and seclusion, I would, if I heard your voice, think myself to be speaking; yet, if I saw your face, I would imagine that I were looking into a mirror."

-Kahlil Gibran, solitude and seclusion

bUttErFiRe said...

(i hav posted dis ones comment in another post of urs--nidhaafa indhegen thoahcheh:P)

Life it seems, will fade away drifting further every day getting lost within myself nothing matters no one else I have lost the will to live simply nothing more to give...
i like da above wordings but donno y m postin it here
dis is an awsum post uv got..its really really nice

Anonymous said...

hmm...
i gave gone thru the poetry...!!
awesome..
:)