Greens Blog

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tagged...?

OH oH Oh I have been Noticed by DarkAngeL and s[u]jau

So let’s see how I answer…. Here I go……

Three things I can't do

1. wake the dead
2. Walk in the sea
3. fartin *eye rollin….

Yea and…. Wats next…. Three things I can do… argh u guyz really wanna know this.. dumboo..

1. lie
2. can play guiter….
3. Sleeeeep …. ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

hehe and wats next…. Three things that scare me ….

1. Sifain
2. being caught
3. *cant think any more*

3 thingggs I hate …

1. Racism
2. maumoon
3. Hypocrites


Taadaa… I em Done…


I em gonna tag angel, Thom and Angel in Debt

6 comments:

iecco said...

U HATE MAUMOON!!!??? OMG ps ps i love him kekekekke hahahha

u can lie too dho.. ehenveema soo this whole thing is a lie ehnu!! heehee...busted!!

s[u]jau said...

u cant fart.. lol...

LIL GIRL said...

wow!
u cant fart?? lol! hehehe n u can lie??
u dont like maumoon but scared of being caught?
gee.. weird but funny.. =D
juss make sure tht ur world is not based on a lie.. u wont hav anytin 2 look bak if u do so :)

© ɐ ɯ ɐ s said...

cant fart even wen ur on the toilet seat ?? kekke

sifain n scared of being caught,,,hmm u must b one of those guys who go like flash on ya bikes then! :P

white-silence said...

huvaa eh i cant fart.. gawd promice.. (A)

Anonymous said...

cxxcxc x