Greens Blog

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Lost Her...

Finding it hard to breath
I Cant catch my words
I’m letting go of my hand
And falling to my knees

Theirs voices crowding me
Telling me things will be ok
Everything will work out
With a happy ending they say

I try and watch her going away
Everyone’s faces are blocking the way
Speaking tragically with no sound
Holding me down

Finding it hard to breath
I scream out with all my lungs
Braking free violently
To the window my fingertips are clung

"She needs space, she needs time" they move on
And then she speeds up
I watch the rain outside batter down
The noise creates my mind to corrupt

Iv actually lost her
Lost all I live for
I sing slowly to a song
Although I have done right by letting her move on
Il be spending the next of my life regretting this moment
Wishing I could turn back time
Distraught its already started I’m still thinking WHY
Wishing over and over that again some day she will be mine
And just like they say
We will have our happy ending

4 comments:

iecco said...

emm...now there greeny! whats rong?

just cheerup.. vrythn wud be fine :)

worryn too much is bad for health hehe

CoverPunK said...

heii.. oh i'm so sorry...

please try to be strong.. keep in mind that everything happens for a reason..

take gud care of urself k...

white flower said...

hey .. hope things work out in the end...
n the poem was beautiful... tragic, but beautiful...
...u'll be ok...

yellowbanana said...

why worry? lot of sunshine there!