Greens Blog

Monday, August 6, 2007

She...

I have flown through sky’s wide and blue
I have witnessed the sunsets cooling view
I have seen the sun light up all the shades of green
but your the closest thing to an angel, that I have seen

I have watched the water blow its waves
I have seen a rainbow form, when the clouds had blown away
I have walked through miles of flowers, but you catch my eye
cause your the most colorful flower in sight

I have been through all the mountain tops
and witnessed dozens of falling stars
but these mean nothing to me
cause your the most beautiful thing, that I have ever seen

I have search for someone like you so long and far
I have been wandering beneath the stars
but my search for love was through
the day I found you

I have seen the whole world, and all its view
but nothing can compare to the sight of you
I love all of these sights, but they have no worth
your the closest thing to an angel, on this earth

8 comments:

iecco said...

cool one green :) i feel like singing to this one hehe!! gluck :D

Anonymous said...

whoa.. man its fucking awesome...mind blowing...super cool one dude

Forgiven said...

yeah... thats one cool and a nice poem... =)

keep posting! =D

~ange|~ said...

nice one...:D

Anonymous said...

woa..niice..keep em coming:)..

white-silence said...

Darkangel u cud sing :) do try it.. :) necro.. hey thanks buddy... forgiven :D thank u.. ~angel~ yupp thanks...maldivian poet.. bro thanks.. and yea its gonna come.. :D

odium said...

man, thats so great and so much full of unseen meaning...there are few guys like you who can make someone says 'WOW' after reading a poem...awesome dude...very nice :D

.mini said...

oh well, im not much of a poetry person
yet i forced myself to read it all

i like it.. well.. i like it.. well.. i dunno what else to say..

like darky said, it would make one hell of a song with the right music..