Greens Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2007

FUCK YOU BITCH

TO PINK,
It never came to be like the perfect thing for you and me, unlike what I thought. if it was the perfect thing for u and me, u wud never have left me like this, by just stating that u never had any feelings of love towards me, ah damn :@ ! its so fuckin ironic after what I ‘ve pictured u to be. Remember our feelings were so mutual those days. But…. Fu*ck ….what did happen to that perfect romance… we created..? did it vanish into fuckin thin air ? yes yes…. Oh yes why do u deny it…? WHY? Bitch… Why do u now say tht it was not real love.. ur fuckin lies … hell.. it is indeed funny that a moment can change ur life, like how u fuckin changed ur life and broke ma heart… and its more nonsensical that u don’t want to face… what is wrong or right…? I have lost ma fucking faith that true love exist (FUCK LOVE YA)… well, u have fuckin undeniably proven to me that love wasn’t meant to be between us… u act like as if u barely knw me !!! Fuck u bitch… u never take ur damn mobile wen I call or u… give those damn bullshit excuses… WHY WHY da Fu*k u did that ??? to me… what was the fuckin reason… for u to create intentionally a deceptive love towards me?? NOW u say that u have found a “serious” love… FUCK FUCK….Which u will never doubt…. Wat da HELL was HIS magic :@.... ??? WHAT was my fucking crime…? Aaah aaah again ur ridiculous bullshit excuses “I never had any feelings for u…. I don’t actually love U GREEEN u are… SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH YOU CRAZY WHORE… :@
At the start u said that we were meant to be in each others arms.. now u fucking telling me that u never love me … hell….hell hell fuckin hell :@.... Get lost with Your So called TRUE LOVE....

ROT IN PEACE - GREEN MAN

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

ammata siri thoacheh
... kihineh hadhaafa meeny... shit hehehe haadha varakah rulhi gadha vefa :o

.mini said...

he has the right to be angry lucifersangel
i mean, pink lied to him
she deserves worse stuff than all those
no one gets the right to lie about stuff like that and just back away and think like nuthing has happened

shweetikle said...

i cudnt read the enitre post =s
newaz, she dusnt even deserve to be referred as pink! =\

Unknown said...

man i juss wanna say its the gr8est wording for dat bitch..not only her..all the bitches, whores who ruin our lives..it was the exactthing happen..yesss..dat bitch dun dserve "pink"..buddy cheeeers..takecare.

Anonymous said...

dont u have any other thing than that the one u rote to ur OTHER x gf?

and my serious one huh?
niiiiceee
as if i EVER cheated on u? yeah i was ur fuckbuddy theres nothing new there...makin everyone hate me? thats ur mission...WHAT WAS MY GODDAMN FUCKIN MISTAKE?
i never did anythn to u...NEVER lied to u while u lie to me abt other gurls infront of ma fukin face!
i hav nomore to say to u
make everyone hate me...
i never did cheat on u never did it! I GAVE U EVERYTHN AND IN RETURN I GET THIS!
i loved u...yes LOVED U...

Uzain said...

errrrr....whoah the instensity is huge here....damn any way hope both u guyz get over this find some one better.! . . .tc...

Anonymous said...

Pink u Stink

xLyCaNx said...

i dont think i have anything more to say..this is too damn intense here!!!

Anonymous said...

green whats happening?

Anonymous said...

Holy Fuck... Whats the Scene KIddo

Ruba said...

like you told me, its not the end of the world

odium said...

if pink lied...then she deservs everythn green said to her...all the fucking liars should rot in hell...dnt wory green, u'll heal :)

Anonymous said...

Green and Pink....it's not end of the world here...

I'm not gonna make any judgments on who's right / who's wrong....cos when a relationship goes wrong and outta hand...the spectators don't have the right to do so...

I'd just say that by swearing @ each other wont help a bit... u guys need to FORGET each other...

Relationship's are not always meant to end like fairy tales.....

Siku said...

wow pretty entertaining here! excellent post... sympathies to dude and dudette!

Lara said...

ooops...bad time!

every end means a new beginning..

LIL GIRL said...

urmm.. urmm.. *eyes rolling*
sum1.. throw a bucket of water.. there is a huge fire here!!

shweetikle said...

green and pink..
dusnt match =\
you cud've named her errrm..white probably =D
eyrun aminiya vaane =D
and aminiyaga abadhu fight onnanee =D
eyrun varah match vaane situation aa ves =D

Ғоявιđđзи тоизѕ said...

darn, haadha rulhi gadha ey dhoa :|
TC

bUttErFiRe said...

sooo is da hottyyy..its burrning hott hereee..baram pum pishh..
cool psots uv got..i really like it..hehe

bUttErFiRe said...

Life it seems, will fade away drifting further every day getting lost within myself nothing matters no one else I have lost the will to live simply nothing more to give......
i donno y m putin da above wordings here,i like it a lot..
nd here dis post of ur is awesom.