Greens Blog

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hello Again

I'm right beside you
Yet I'm far away
I'm speechless around you
Yet there's so much to say
I'm in love with you
Yet I hate your guts
I'm totally sane
Yet I'm going nuts
I'm so fat
Yet I don't eat at all
I'm perfectly balanced
Yet I'm about to fall
I'm sure were meant for eachother
Yet you're wrong for me
I'm no longer in a cage
Yet I'm still not free
I'm so alive
Yet I feel so dead
I'm deaf to your harsh words
Yet I heard what you said
I'm perfectly happy
Yet I shed a tear
I'm a born leader
Yet I'm always in the rear
I'm brutally honest
Yet I speak only lies
I'm being myself
Yet I'm in a disguise
I'm dead silent
Yet I'm obnoxiously loud
I'm all alone
Yet I'm in a large crowd
I'm wide awake
Yet I'm dreaming of you
I'm not gonna beg to have you back
Yet there's nothing I wouldn't do

Source : Jack Rippers Blog

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u suck

Anonymous said...

whoa so?

iecco said...

wheres jack rippers blog?
i like the way it was written

white-silence said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~ange|~ said...

wow nice one.... i'm so sleepy yet my soul keeps awake....;) n her m i readin thru blogs..:D nice one