Greens Blog

Monday, June 18, 2007

Bleed



It's not like she is a piece of flesh that will rot and fall off: she is a part of my spirit. My soul. My entire being. With her...I can be free from everything...expressing myself and releasing a power inside of me that I felt like had been locked up inside of me for so long. But it's free. I'm free. I'm as free as the wind passing through the trees and flowers and waters and through me. I'm as free as fire with the power to consume and fill and warm and take over things. I'm able to bleed...the blood can tell how I feel and what I think and (once again) express myself. I need to bleed before this world...I know I can do it if I believe. I'm only just beginning to bleed and the feeling is washing over me and people around me...strangely genuine...wow...I hope it lasts...

5 comments:

schmartypants said...

thoughtful writing.. like it alot..

iecco said...

nice one and wow the pic is hama fantastic! i thot green peoples blood was also green heehee anyways cool post greenee

Subtle Hues said...

I like your style of expressing thoughts ;\

Denekasrof said...

hey buddy nice way of expressing(seriously man you do have a way with words)

fathun.. said...

neat ! and nice pic