Greens Blog

Friday, June 15, 2007

Rot In Pieces




Hey green apple you're rotten on the inside,

your skin is smooth but your soul is soft.

You look so appetizing but,

if you taste the truth

it's gonna make you spit.

And how long have I known you now,

but I knew after just one taste.

And how long has my mouth been sour,

well it’s been sour ever since that day.

And how long can I go on like this,

knowing what I know anyway.

But it makes me feel helpless to,

stand and watch while you rot away.

But if make me feel helpless to,

stand and watch while you rot away.

6 comments:

iecco said...

salhi salhi
ure really good greeny! :)

Subtle Hues said...

Hmm nice

Forgiven said...

yeah... nice.. :)

Aisha said...

wow awsome peace. Did u write it. It's wonderful. I like
"But if make me feel helpless to,
stand and watch while you rot away."
the most. Keep up the gud work.

Anonymous said...

kewl Scene Mate

moss said...

marvellous account :)