Greens Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Cold


My body is so cold; my bones are cold, I feel cold. And yet, through the chilliness on my bare legs and tiny shivers running through me, I have a warmth inside of me. A hope. A faith. A love. It yearns to burn. It burns when it chooses to. I wish it would burn with more fire and heat right now; I sure could use it to remove the chilly, icy feeling on my legs, on my body, in my bones. Ok, ok, so the fire is burning; burning calmly, yet wildly. It is burning brightly, yet unseen in the darkness of a body*s surface. The fire glows within in me for the wonderful purities of nature and life...and for those I deeply care for.

I think I care for most people; they deserve to have my optimism, however short in supply it may be. Still, there are only a few I care deeply and painfully for. Sometimes thinking of these few people warms me both inside and out. I guess it*s not working right now.

My fire inside is quiet, but providing heat; alas, my bones still have that numb stillness of being cold, and my bare legs are begging for some pants...~sigh~

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahem ahem, Mr. green, you write good :) i feel so cold now..hehe ;p

Subtle Hues said...

Superb descriptions. The first part kinda reflects my state in dharubaaruge -_-

But I have pants :P

Hope you get them soon ^_^

iecco said...

emmm... dunno wat to say green

*confused*

ps. em sort of cold :/

Unknown said...

nice...realy nice...keep posting

Ѕ†ץх said...

tsk tsk.. shoutbox ga masha evolution aa shout kuriima thi lhaa birun delete koffa IP ban aruvaali dho? kalo thi fenvaraki! adhives amaa fui ey vidhaalhu vaathi ingay than thanah vadhe.. thi lhaa gos bafaa 4h mithaaga paste koggen ovebala..aharun hithakah naaraane kehekay ves... goru hendi gen thi lhaa amaa fui ey vidhaalhu nuve.. ingay!! mi comment ves delete kollathi ingay ..sooomaaari..!! thi lhaa ladhu gain bala.. "COPY" ey kiyaafa balhu anga hulhuvan .. reethi roalhi akun bustu vedhaane thiive dho suvaru shoutbox ga huri aharun ge post thah delete kolli!! kalo size kiha vareh? boot size dho?

-Gloomcookie said...

hey..the last part of the post was kinda funny.. ehehe

btw hus this anga reethi beyfulhaa here??? O_O :S:S:S *mee dhelo bodu vefa*

Anonymous said...

ey kaloo maves mi text ehen thakun fenunu ??? ke keee. :P

Anonymous said...

heee heee heee copycat!!! you copy too and shout at others!! just watch out what you do before shouting to others!! and what the hack is this post about? adhives meehunaaa beheveythoo balaa!! kekekkekke

Forgiven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

tsk tsk tsk amilla foakah fain erunee dhoa, dhen keekay bunaanee ... shortu bailaigen dhuvelan v nun greeen dick ... thilhaa beynumihyaa dhan malhi ehves post kohdheefaafan ... pakaaaaasssssssss

Anonymous said...

heehee heehee tht was a funny post.. seriously man i didnt gt a thing... :( damn... anyways try writing something of your own next tme... good luck

white-silence said...

holy fuck... i copied eh.. amayyai kekekekek guyz guyz.. where is the fuckin link.. proove this thin... lunar vortex eff off.. :)~ and u forgiven show me the link pls dear :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm yea guyz show us the links ?....

Anonymous said...

coool Post.. :)... like it...dusnt seems like a copied article...if its.. yea show us the original article..

iecco said...

ey koba link dhekkema gabool kuraanee :D dhen ehcheh hadhaafa eh noon dhakkaanee...

Denekasrof said...

hey there green...nice i like the pic

Shaamil said...

Don't worry buddy! Pretty soon all of us are going to witness really warm days.. Warmer than we can imagine. May Allah save us from the Hellfire.