Greens Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Leprosy of Green moss


I live in strife and mayhem of emotional alterations and vicissitude; of rage and euphoria; of excruciations and of reprisal. My grief will all be for this maggot writhing bitch slapped blog, and my retribution will be wreaked on you, my dear foes. Therefore, in the might of Maldivian blogosphere, I will sit down and tap these keys: I will let the depraved and iniquitous of this damnation know what I have done and will do in the devotion of the promises, and justification by grace, that you faggots may read and tremble as your blood will be mingled with my crimson sacrifices.

I was born an outcast, into a slimy froth, in which I was destined to act so conspicuous a part. Fuck you, I am a burning and a radiant light, in the community of leeches, and in these days of lost virginities you shall suffer much in the persecution of the godly. Pleased I am that, as a trial of your insecurities, I shall curse you and throw you into the pits of damnation; for I am the man all over spotted with the leprosy of green moss..

Open your eyes, take heed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very beautifully described here mate. What strong feeling :| i am just stoned here watching at your pieces. its pretty arrogant and very aggressive :) but nice :D kewl anyways tc. Ciao!!

Anonymous said...

O_O

white-silence said...

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

wat em i supposed to say?

*duh*...

(¯`·._.·[Eleventh-SephirA]·._.·´¯) said...

so dude ... wats the point? O_o

schmartypants said...

*AAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH*

*ahem*

*AAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH*