Greens Blog

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Tribute to Nutshell



all my thoughts have been erased
all my worship has been replaced
all my thoughts were shredded and burned
all is vanished which I had learned
all is factual which I have felt
where loneliness is often dealt
Into the sea that I have been thrown
while poetry yell my dieing moan
Crippled by the corporate hold
while harsh on the things I’m told
now a slave the master calls
and becomes 4th the grounding laws
for if I fail to play his game
then jail will help him to tame
any and all true feelings I have felt
where solitude while help him melt
till soulless and tame
without a name
I’m all the same
no 1 to blame
dull and dead
without a head
and a brain replaced with solid lead...

4 comments:

iecco said...

wow that piece was brilliant :D

Anonymous said...

u into Alice N Chain huh Green Man?

Anonymous said...

Love the way u brough out the words and feelings... and how it was brought to conclusion... keep writing :)

(¯`·._.·[Eleventh-SephirA]·._.·´¯) said...

dhen ok dho ehcheh neiy thaanga ... hoon ok ey ok ey